What is Marketing?
Marketing is the wide range of activities involved in making sure that you’re continuing to meet the needs of your customers and are getting appropriate value in return.
Far too often, organizations try to develop a product to meet customers’ needs without ever really verifying what the customers wanted in the first place. Instead, those organizations make a strenuous effort to “sell” the product through rigorous, ongoing advertising, promotions and publicity through “outbound” marketing. These organizations may have built a beautiful ladder – but it may be entirely on the wrong roof! Far too often, that lesson comes from painful experience.
Experienced organizations have learned that it is not their opinion that matters most regarding whether their product is needed or not. The opinion that matters most is that of the customers. These organizations have learned that they might not know what they don’t know about their customers. That precious knowledge about the customers comes from “inbound” marketing through market research to clarify customers’ needs and what they are willing to do to get those needs met. If the inbound marketing is done well, the outbound marketing is particularly easy and effective.
- What specific groups of potential customers/clients (markets) might have which specific needs (nonprofits often already have a very clear community need in mind when starting out with a new program — however, the emerging practice of nonprofit business development, or earned income development, often starts by researching a broad group of clients to identify new opportunities for programs)
- How those needs might be met for each group (or target market), which suggests how a product might be designed to meet the need (nonprofits might think in terms of outcomes, or changes, to accomplish among the groups of clients in order to meet the needs)
- How each of the target markets might choose to access the product, etc. (its “packaging”)
- How much the customers/clients might be willing pay and how (pricing analysis)
- Who the competitors are (competitor analysis)
- How to design and describe the product such that customers/clients will buy from the organization, rather than from its competitors (its unique value proposition)
- How the product should be identified — its personality — to be most identifiable (its naming and branding)
- Advertising and promotions (focused on the product)
- Public and media relations (focused on the entire organization)
- Customer service
- Customer satisfaction
What is Marketing? Marketing is the wide range of activities involved in making sure that you’re continuing to meet the needs of your customers and are getting appropriate value in return. Far too often, organizations try to develop a product to meet customers’ needs without ever really verifying what the customers wanted in the first […]Read More
What are Warm Leads? A warm lead is somebody who has appreciated you and your items through going to your online life page or joining to a mailing list (for instance), yet who isn’t exactly there as far as turning into a paying client. These are the general population you have to focus on as […]Read More
1. Focus on Target Audience The first step of Orpiv is identifying your target audience. You can’t successfully reach and sell to your ideal customer if you don’t know exactly who that is, so it’s important to research your audience and come up with a clear picture of who they are, where they live, what […]Read More
People visit your website as unknowns, with lots of queries and questions, some have relevant knowledge of what you do, some really don’t know about the services you provide, the aim should be converting UNKNOWNS to KNOWNS by assisting them properly, handling all the questions with perfection, you need to tell them how leads help them reach […]Read More
Dont React to NEGATIVITY NEGATIVITY:- Few out of every odd individual is a troll. Dislike everyone is endeavoring to disturb you. Be that as it might, it happens. You read a response, or hear a comment on a telephone call – and it makes you angry. It’s definitely not hard to react. Easy to respond quickly […]Read More
Life Satisfaction means everything in Life, It doesn’t mean by which you get satisfied ever it may be money or any other thing which you are searching for. There are no proper definitions of satisfaction in life. There is a different perspective for different people on satisfaction. Satisfaction will come when our goals come true. […]Read More
The Best part of my Job is that it doesn’t feel like a job at all. I get just the right amount of stress and fun. Every day offers something different and all the today’s excite me more than the “yesterday”. I enjoy the sincere appreciation I receive from not only my boss or manager […]Read More