Now that you know who, where and how to find your market, here are some great ways to locate and entice these people to find you.
1. Generate leads with a personal website. Many companies offer websites. Others allow you to make your own, but some don’t, so you’ll need to check your Company’s policies about websites. If you can, make your own because you want to differentiate yourself from your competitors. If you’re not allowed to make a website directly about your business, make one covering a topic related to your business. For example, if you sell health and wellness products, but can’t have a self-made business site, start a health and wellness blog. Your website should include information about you and your company, but again in the slant that shows how you can help others get what they need.
2. Build an Email List. There is a system for working with leads. The first step is getting them to take an interest in what you have (i.e. visiting your website). The next best step is to ask your leads to sign up for your email list. The best way to get their name and email is to offer something for free such as a report. This will build your subscriber list and allow you to communicate with your prospects. Use it to provide valuable information related to your business, such as research, updates, and sales. Timing is everything. If the timing isn’t right today, it may be next year. Be that person who has stayed in touch.
3. Have a “Tell Me more” option. Most people who visit your site won’t be ready to buy, but a few might be ready to hear your pitch. Include a form different from the email that allows leads to ask you to contact them about your products or services, or business opportunity. Include a link to this form in your emails . Use copywriting techniques that focus on how you can help your prospect benefit from your product/service or business.
- Write articles to generate leads. Article Writing is free and an effective way to get in front of your market through other people’s websites. They key to a good article that another site will run is that it’s informative, not an advertorial. If you sell candles, write a Valentine’s Day post on creating romance with candles or how candles can improve mood. As a network marketer, you have two types of articles and markets to go after. The first is related to your product or service (i.e. candles) and the second is home business wannabees. In the second option, you can write articles about for career and business websites. Just know that most places won’t want you to promote your business within in the article. Instead, include a bio that mentions your freebie and a link to your website.
5. Use Social Media. While tweeting, “Join my team,” won’t likely produce results, if you’re clever, you can use social media to generate leads. For example, if you sell weight loss products, you can have before and after pictures on Pinterest or Instagram. If you sell make-up, you can have tutorials on YouTube.
6. Ask for referrals. Just like in other businesses, referrals are cheap and easier to convert to a sale. People who come to you through someone else already want to know about you. Many people you talk to won’t be interested in buying, but they might know people who are, to develop a referral program the entice them to send people to you. For example, you can give them a 10% discount on their next purchase for every new customer they send.
Now that you know who, where and how to find your market, here are some great ways to locate and entice these people to find you. 1. Generate leads with a personal website. Many companies offer websites. Others allow you to make your own, but some don’t, so you’ll need to check your Company’s policies about […]Read More
Digital Marketing has a considerable measure to do with utilizing PCs and other electronic gadgets, for example, advanced mobile phones and different devices, for advancements and commercials. As it were, you could state that it functions admirably with the sort of way of life that a great many people have nowadays. Times change quickly, and […]Read More
SEO is a system which helps web crawlers find and rank your webpage higher than the great many different destinations in light of an inquiry question. Website optimization subsequently causes you get activity from web search tools. This SEO instructional exercise covers all the fundamental data you have to think about Search Engine Optimization – […]Read More
Involved in the provision of IT related services, specifically Data Entry, Data Management, data Security & Data Storage Target Audience Segmentation of potential customers audiences is important due to the clear difference in requirements for each segment. We suggest 3 main segments as follows: Enterprise – Large businesses, government departments, NGO’s & educational institutions. These […]Read More
By bridging the gaps in your knowledge we can show you how to get the most out of any of these approaches, no matter how large or small your business. 1. Direct Mail An extremely flexible medium that gives you access to any number of otherwise inaccessible prospects for many different purposes; to sell your […]Read More
Your customers expect it. If you don’t have a business website, today’s digital-savvy (and impatient) customers may look elsewhere. It provides social proof. You could rely on FourSquare, Yelp, and other review sites to host reviews for your brand, but you can kill two birds with one stone on your own website. You control […]Read More
What is Marketing? Marketing is the wide range of activities involved in making sure that you’re continuing to meet the needs of your customers and are getting appropriate value in return. Far too often, organizations try to develop a product to meet customers’ needs without ever really verifying what the customers wanted in the first […]Read More
What are Warm Leads? A warm lead is somebody who has appreciated you and your items through going to your online life page or joining to a mailing list (for instance), yet who isn’t exactly there as far as turning into a paying client. These are the general population you have to focus on as […]Read More