How to make money by mobile app development?
There are a lot of developers out there and a decent fraction of them earning a decent money. Some have growing business and some are owners of their company. There are infinite mobile apps on the internet and you can only win from other competitors if you are
There are two risk factors at which to look at which create difference between successful people with people who fail in mobile app development.
The first is to ignore many failures that do exactly same things.
The second is confusing connection with causation.
How to make software worth something?
Before selling your intellectual property and making permanent contracts that you’ll feel guilty in future you’ll need to analyse following factors:
1. Do people engage with your mobile app regularly?
2. Is the app attractive to sell it?
3. How money is usually earned by your challengers?
If you are new to app business, try to make money after your app is famous after little. If you’re going to follow any other strategy apart from straight up payment for your mobile app. Once research on your app is done by you and are confident enough so to earn back time and money. If you’re making a mobile app for enjoyment and creativity but you want to make some money out of it. If you are not getting profit, creating an app can be a costly business so a bit of experimental money making can help you to regain your costs.
How to create an innovative app?
In a market indirectly flooded with all kinds of apps. As developer you have to focus on approval of app. Try to develop original and engaging apps to increase chances of approval. Simplest and easiest way to earn from your apps is to make them a paid download. We’ll just give you a few takeaway points to consider if following this method:
● If you saw your mobile app would you pay for it?
● Are they sell their apps like you free or not?
● Which platforms are you targeting?
● If you charge for your mobile app heavily it will make it less famous?
How to promote the app?
After approval process, you need customers to download your app. Many app stores do trademark new apps daily, so chances of exposure are good. To get possible users to notice your app so to make very sure it is of very high quality. Displaying good-looking app will increase its sales.
How to extend the app to existing business?
If you have niche business, you can create a mobile app that is better version of your business and can promote it. For example, if you have real estate company you can create an app on homes and plots for sale and rent in your area. Once you are successful in this process, you will want to try out mobile advertising.
Size does not matter:
Apps that are really successful are huge and quite complex but you do not need to develop complex apps to be successful. A simple and easily created app will do a good for you. Small apps require very little financial investment, less time and effort in designing. They easy to use and can be marketed with minimum effort.
Types of models for mobile application business: There are basically 4 models for earning from your mobile application: Business to Business (B2B) model, freemium model, App Store Model and Ad-Funded Model. App developers choose to create solid business models and monetize their applications. The models are as follows:
1. Business-to-Business (B2B) Model: This model is best for those who are developing applications that will try to businesses and who are always ready to modify those applications for some clients. By selling these apps to business companies can make you earn money then selling to original consumers.
2. Freemium Model: This business model is very famous among mobile app developers. It basically allows a developer to distribute a basic version of their application to users. Developer may offer larger qualities of same app for a paid amount. This is best method to use because it allows to create a nice idea and awareness of your app without the hurdle in start and hope app would excite and impress to make them pay for extra function.
3. Ad-Funded Model: The success of Google can give us positive idea and it is established as a fact that a software service can be delivered completely free while the company profits only from money earned by selling. This model is possible in applications that connect regularly to Internet while operating.
4. App Store Sales Model: The standard and most popular way for a mobile application developer to quickly bring their app to market is through an official or unofficial app store.
Unofficial app stores are: GetJar, Opera Mini Store and operator/carrier stores. App Stores make easy marketing and easy to earn great revenue.
As already written in article many of apps are already supplied through an App Store. Something that is checked here is that business model is full of app sales from an App Store. Apple for instance is noted for its long application analysis and assessment process which means it can take many months after selling your app before it become famous in market and starts making some money. On this score Android Market or other app stores will be easy to market entry depending on your target market and type of your app was programmed for. App developers must keep in mind at the end that most app stores will take a percentage of money of your sales so it can go against the benefits and comforts of presence in an App Store.